[Sw-l] png files of all symbols?

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 14:26:38 UTC 2023

Hi Signwriting List --

I use Canva platform to produce anything graphics. If you haven't done so,
I encourage you to take a look at canva.com! You can create visual posters,
worksheets, flyers, brochures, eBooks, and more!  Anyone can upload any
image to use on Canva. There's a free version which offers plenty.

I would like to use Canva to create signwriting documents. I need to upload
signwriting symbols to make this possible. That means I would need to
upload hundreds of symbols in png files.

My question to you on the SignWriting List is, do you happen to have a zip
folder of png files of individual signwriting symbols that you can pass on
to me?

This would save me many, many hours of work.

And I can teach you how to utilize Canva for signwriting!

With warm regards,

AnnaGrace Greenfield
A Fan of SignWriting