[Sw-l] png files of all symbols?

Ms. AnnaGrace msannagrace20 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 17:10:51 UTC 2023

Hi Prof. Ampersan and others on the SignWriting List --

I would be delighted to do a video tutorial on how to use signwriting in
Canva!

It would probably be ready in February 2024. In the meantime, feel free to
email any questions, ideas, or concerns so that I can share them in the
video tutorial.

Thanks,

AnnaGrace
[image: Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 1.08.17 PM.png]www.canva.com