[Sw-l] png files of all symbols?

Steve Slevinski slevin at signpuddle.net
Wed Nov 1 18:24:12 UTC 2023

Hi AnnaGrace,

Keep me posted if you find what you need.  I believe all of the PNG
images available are of a lower quality that the SVG refinement.

Using https://github.com/sutton-signwriting/font-db I could write a
script to dump all of the symbols into PNG images.

For each symbol the command would be:
node fsw/fsw-symbol-png S10000 S10000.png

Be aware though, there are 37,811 symbol in the ISWA 2010.

-Steve