[Sw-l] Pasting SWU directly in to SignTube

Jonathan Duncan jonathandouglasduncan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 18:18:55 UTC 2023

Hi Amit,

     I just got off a call with Val. We were exploring SignTube together.

This is the transcribed text for her video that she has in SignPuddle 2.0

https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=374&sTrm=&type=any&sTxt=Goldilocks&sSrc=&

Below there is an option for SWU

Which give us this

I watched Val copy and paste it into SignTube, through the SignMaker  app.

However being that we already have the SWU, it makes for a lot of clicks
to paste the SWU in SignMaker 2022, to then have it added into
SignTube.  I believe that it would be a lot more practical for her to be
able to paste the SWU directly into an input box in SignTube.  But that
functionality doesn't seem to exist yet.  I think it would be a simple
change on your side and would make it much easier for Val.

What do  you think?

Jonathan