[Sw-l] Pasting SWU directly in to SignTube

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Fri Sep 8 18:32:32 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
September 8, 2023

Hi Amit and Jonathan and Steve -

Thank you so much for this exciting new era.

The actual Goldilocks clip of video that we were working with this morning, Jonathan, was the next page in Goldilocks:

https://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=375

since that is the video clip that is posted at the moment in my SignTube editing page, but of course that is not the point since I need to learn how to post other videos ;-)

Today, in our meeting, Jonathan showed me two things I did not know before - one was that the entire sentence in SignPuddle could be copied all at once with SWU feature that Steve built in SignPuddle (thank you Steve), so that is really cool - but then we cannot paste the entire sentence in SWU into SignTube I believe because we are required to only paste individual signs and not full sentences?

Could we be able to paste an entire sentence avoiding the individual signs…?

Also Jonathan developed a feature in his SWSignWriter app to be able to provide a sentence with SWU as well, but that is not possible as well for the same reason -

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you once again, Jonathan, for the meeting today on Google Meet, and thank you to Steve and to you Amit for everything ;-)

Val ;-)

_________