[Sw-l] shortcut key for signMaker

Jonathan Duncan jonathandouglasduncan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:35:44 UTC 2023

Hello Uta,

     I don't know either, but you might like this version of SignMaker,
it's has my QuickSignEditor in it, which makes it possible to choose the
symbols with the keyboard or the mouse and a lot of other interesting
improvements to writing with SignWriting.

https://jonathandduncan.github.io/QuickSignEditor/signmaker

Jonathan