[Sw-l] Video call to discuss future Signwriting projects

Ulrich Pieper u.pieper at gmx.de
Thu Sep 28 07:36:15 UTC 2023

Hi SignWriting List
Hi Steve
Hi Val

Please see me the Zoom Link as well, I would like to join one of the next meetings.
Therefore a blindcopy of this mail goes to Steve & Val.

I will send a notice to Steve some days in advance I would like to join.
Steve can decide, if it fits that day or not.

See you on ZOOM

Regards from Germany

Ulli

Ulrich Pieper