[Sw-l] Video call to discuss future Signwriting projects

Valerie Sutton signwriting at mac.com
Fri Sep 29 18:47:35 UTC 2023

SignWriting List
September 29, 2023

Hello SW List members, and Steve and Jonathan -

I look forward to seeing your presentation, Jonathan, about future ideas for SignWriting, tomorrow morning, Saturday September 30 on Zoom, and also the chat that follows with participants. For those who would like to participate, please ask for an invitation by writing privately to Steve Slevinski <slevin at signpuddle.net>

It will take place 9am Central Daylight Time for Iowa which is 7am Pacific Daylight Time for participants in California and the west coast of the US.

So I will be ready online with Steve at 7:00am Pacific Time  - bright and early! it will be fun!

See you tomorrow -

Val ;-)