Tibeto-Burman Bibliography

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 02:26:10 UTC 2012

Hi All,
A number of people have written about adding items to the Tibeto-Burman
Bibliography. When I created it many years ago I asked people to submit
items for inclusion (see the main Bib page:
http://tibeto-burman.net/bib/). Very few people have sent things in,
though I have listed new items I
have become aware of on the separate "Recent publications and MA/PhD theses
on Tibeto-Burman languages" page within the Tibeto-Burman Domain, including
Chris and Seino's works. As Nathan says, a Wiki approach to this would be
best, but I don't know how to set up a Wiki site. So for now, just send me
items you want included in the Bibliography, but please format them in the
same way as the ones in the Bib before you send them to me. If you know how
to add the HTML, that would be even better (use "show source" to see how
I've formated them). Also include the name(s) you want it to be listed
under in the "Language" page of the Bib (there are two pages, one sorted by
language(s) discussed in the paper, and one sorted by author).

Thanks.

Randy