Move to NTU

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 02:44:33 UTC 2012

Hello again everyone,
This is just to let everyone know that as of today I am working at Nanyang
Technological University in Singapore (randylapolla at ntu.edu.sg), and to say
that I am now in a position to accept new postgraduate students (I wasn't
in such a position for the last year or two). Alec Coupe and LTBA are here
already, and we are trying to build up TB studies at NTU.

We also hope all of you will come to the 45th ICSTLL linguistcs conference
that Alec is organizing here October 26-28 (
http://portal.cohass.ntu.edu.sg/ICSTLL45/ ).

Thanks.

Randy LaPolla
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies
Nanyang Technological University
Singapore 637332
http://linguistics.hss.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/default.aspx