Publishing

Chris Button chris.button at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 3 16:15:13 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

I published my monograph on Proto Northern Chin (which includes an "Etymological Dictionary of Northern Chin" as volume 2) as a monograph in Jim Matisoff's STEDT monograph series at Berkeley.

The whole thing is freely downloadable so may be a good route for other grammars and dictionaries?

http://stedt.berkeley.edu/pubs_and_prods/STEDT_Monograph10_Proto-Northern-Chin.pdf

http://stedt.berkeley.edu/pubs#monographs

Best,

Chris