Publishing

Robbins Burling rburling at UMICH.EDU
Wed Apr 3 17:23:21 UTC 2013

Mark: My what a flurry of messages!  Thank you!  I will join whatever needs
to be joined, so don't bother to forward things.  You have already elicited
much more response than I have!

Yes, readily available pdf files would help to solve the problem for many
of us and eventually even for people up in the hills.   But if Brill has
the copyright, it is hard for me to imagine them permitting pdf
circulation,  Of course they could be pirated, but wholesale law breaking
is not really the way to go,

I will ask John Peterson--I think that the name of the Brill "editor" who
is the only member of that crowd to respond to me.  I have some doubts that
he will reply, but it is worth a shot.  At least, I might embarrass him.

Rob

--
Robbins Burling                             Office: 1-734-615-3840
Dept. of Linguistics                        Fax:    1-734-936-3406