支格阿鲁

Guillaume Jacques rgyalrongskad at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 20 16:38:19 UTC 2014

Dear Nathan,

I bought a nosu-only version of the Gezhi alu epic in Xichang a few years
ago; I really believe that an edition of this text informed by comparative
linguistics and comparative mythology would be an exciting research topic.

Best,

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Jacques