Two items on Newar

Carla Bartsch carla_bartsch at SIL.ORG
Fri Aug 15 15:43:34 UTC 2014

Hi, Nathan,

We have scanned copies of the two articles.  The first one is 5.5 MB in a zip file and Conversational Newari is 73 MB in a zip file.  Do you want us to email them to you?  I’m not 100% sure that our server will allow a 73 MB file to be sent, but we can try it.

Carla

From: The Tibeto-Burman Discussion List [mailto:tibeto-burman-linguistics at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Nathan Hill
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 6:51 AM
To: TIBETO-BURMAN-LINGUISTICS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Two items on Newar

Dear Ed,

This unfortunately appears to be the more famous 1980 paper and not the earlier 1971 paper.

Nathan

Dr Nathan W. Hill
Lecturer in Tibetan and Linguistics
Department of China & Inner Asia and Department of Linguistics
SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4220
--
Profile -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/staff/staff46254.php
Tibetan Studies at SOAS -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/cia/tibetanstudies/