Two items on Newar

Austin Hale austin_hale at SALL.COM
Sat Aug 16 21:09:28 UTC 2014

Dear People,

I have just unearthed a copy of the 12-page mimeographed paper, "Person
Markers: Conjunctive and Disjunctive Verb Forms" that I wrote back in
1971. I could make a paper photo copy and send it to the one who is
interested.  Sorry, I do not have a scanner.

The paper employs a roman orthography for Newar which is far from
optimal, and which I have since then abandoned. You are welcome to a
copy, just tell me where to send it.

Cordially,

Austin Hale