Henderson on toneexodus

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 17 05:35:53 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Would anyone happen to have a copy of the following article?

Henderson, Eugenie J. A. 1982. A recent report of toneexodus in a
Tibeto-Burman language. (Paper presented at the 15th annual International
Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics, Beijing.)

The only mention I can find of it online is in the SEAlang bibliography,
which cites the Huffman 1986 bibliography as the source.

Thanks,
Nathan

--
We are sent into this world for some end.  It is our duty to discover by
close study what this end is & when we once discover it to pursue it with