Henderson on toneexodus

Nathan Hill nathanwhill at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 17 09:43:43 UTC 2014

Dear Nathan,

Eugénie Henderson's Nachlass is in the rare book room at SOAS. The
reference number is PP MS 45.

http://archives.soas.ac.uk/CalmView/TreeBrowse.aspx?src=CalmView.Catalog&field=RefNo&key=PP+MS+45

I have looked for this paper under 'phonetics'.

http://archives.soas.ac.uk/CalmView/Record.aspx?src=CalmView.Catalog&id=PP+MS+45%2f02%2f001

But don't see it there. Maybe the school doesn't have it, but you may
find it interesting to look around the catalog of her Nachlass
nonetheless.

best,
Nathan
Dr Nathan W. Hill
Lecturer in Tibetan and Linguistics
Department of China & Inner Asia and Department of Linguistics
SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4220
--
Profile -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/staff/staff46254.php
Tibetan Studies at SOAS -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/cia/tibetanstudies/