Henderson on toneexodus

Nathan Hill nathanwhill at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 17 09:48:08 UTC 2014

Dear Nathan,

The do have a folder on that conference.

http://archives.soas.ac.uk/CalmView/Record.aspx?src=CalmView.Catalog&id=PP+MS+45%2f04%2f42

Order with this Reference    PP MS 45, Henderson, Box 92
Ref No    PP MS 45/04/42
Title    Fifteenth International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages
and Linguistics
Dr Nathan W. Hill
Lecturer in Tibetan and Linguistics
Department of China & Inner Asia and Department of Linguistics
SOAS, University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, London WC1H 0XG, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7898 4220
--
Profile -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/staff/staff46254.php
Tibetan Studies at SOAS -- http://www.soas.ac.uk/cia/tibetanstudies/