workshops in Kunming after ICTSLL October 2014

David Bradley D.Bradley at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Sun May 11 19:12:49 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,
Apologies for multiple postings!

This is the announcement for a workshop on the sociolinguistics of language endangerment SoLE3, to be held 22-23 October after the ICSTLL in Kunming.

As the announcement indicates, there will also be another workshop on Heritage Maintenance for Endangered Languages in Yunnan on 20-21 October at Yuxi, near Kunming.

You are all welcome to participate; note the abstract due date of 1 July for SoLE3.

The abstract deadline for the Heritage Maintenance workshop is 30 June; an announcement will go out later today.

I hope you can stay in Yunnan for an extra few days and participate; we expect people from various TB communities in Yunnan to participate as well.

Best regards,

david

Prof David Bradley FASSA FAHA
Linguistics