workshop in Kunming after ICTSLL October 2014

David Bradley D.Bradley at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Mon May 12 02:48:29 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies for multiple postings!

This is the announcement for the 4th  conference on Heritage Maintenance for Endangered Languages in Yunnan, China.

It is to be held on 20 and 21 October 2014 at Yuxi Normal University in Yuxi, south of Kunming, immediately after the 47th ICSTLL at Yunnan Normal University in Chenggong.

There will also be a workshop on the sociolinguistics of language endangerment SoLE3, to be held 22-23 October at Yunnan Nationalities University in Chenggong.

You are all welcome to participate; note the abstract due date of 30 June for HMELYC4.

I hope you can stay in Yunnan for an extra few days to join us; we expect people from various Tibeto-Burman language  communities in Yunnan to participate as well.

Best regards,

David

Prof David Bradley FASSA FAHA
Linguistics