[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] NTU CLASS Postdoctoral Fellowships 2015

Randy John LaPolla (Prof) RandyLaPolla at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Nov 19 02:29:48 UTC 2014

The call for applications for Nanyang Technological University's College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences 2015 CLASS Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme is now open. The themes this year, Health & Society and Global Asia, were chosen with the breadth of research expertise across the College in mind. As with our 2014 recruitment, in which the new postdocs were assigned to groups of faculty mentors, we are looking for successful candidates whose projects would allow them to work with faculty from different disciplines.

Complete application details can be found here:
http://cohass.ntu.edu.sg/Research/Pages/PostdoctoralFellowships2015.aspx
The deadline for applications is: Jan 9, 2015 (11:59pm Singapore Time)

[https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/graphics/tms/ntulogofit2.gif]

Professor K.K. Luke | Associate Dean (Research) | College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences|
Nanyang Technological University | 14, Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332
Tel: (65) 6592-2509 GMT+8h| Fax: (65) 6795-5119 | Email: ad-hass-research at ntu.edu.sg|<mailto:ad-hass-research at ntu.edu.sg%7C>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.