[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] 21st Himalayan Languages Symposium

george.vandriem at isw.unibe.ch george.vandriem at isw.unibe.ch
Tue Aug 4 22:50:01 UTC 2015

In the immediate aftermath of the Great Earthquakes of April 25th and 26th and May 12th, the 21st Himalayan Languages Symposium was postponed. Now the 21st Himalayan Languages Symposium will be jointly held with the 36th Annual Conference of Linguistic Society of Nepal on the 26th, 27th and 28th of November 2015 at Tribhuvan University in Kirtipur in the Kathmandu Valley. The following message was disseminated by Prof. D. Dan Raj Regmi, the Chair of the 21st Himalayan Languages Symposium.

***

Dear presenters,

I am happy to inform you all that  21st HLS has been decided to be conducted  jointly with 36th Annual Conference of Linguistic Society of Nepal  on 26-28 November, 2015. You know very well that the symposium had to be postponed  till November, 2015 because of the massive damage caused by the earthquake  of 25th  April, 2015.  We will call for papers  again. You do not need to submit the abstract again but you may require to re-send the abstract as per the word requirement for publishing in the abstract books.  We will provide you further information about the program  in due time.
Convey this message to your friends too.

With regards
Prof. Dr. Dan Raj Regmi
Chair, HLS21