[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] request for article

Randy LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:21:53 UTC 2015

Hi All,
Does anyone have a pdf of the paper "Georg von der Gabelentz and synchronic linguistics" by Michael Friedrich in the volume Meaning and Form: Essays in Pre-Modern Chinese Gram­mar [LINCOM Studies in Asian Linguistics 55] ed. by K. Takashima & Jiang Shaoyu? Our Library doesn't have it and I need it quickly for a paper I am late getting in. I can't find it on line either, and can't even find any page for Friedrich.

Thanks!

Randy
-----
Prof. Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (罗仁地)| Head, Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies | Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-80, 14 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332 | Tel: (65) 6592-1825 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6795-6525 | http://randyjlapolla.net/