[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Looking for three articles

Nathan Straub 曹內森 nstraub at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:35:08 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Does anyone have scans of the following articles? If so, I would be
grateful.

Mei Guang 梅廣. 1996. Dulongyu de juweici yanjiu 獨龍語的句尾詞研究 [A study of the
final particles in Dulong]. Yuyan Yanjiu 《语言研究》 [Studies in Language and
Linguistics] 1996(1). 151–175.

Sun Hongkai 孙宏开. 1983. Liu jiang liuyu de minzu yuyan ji chi xishu fenlei
六江流域的民族语言及其系数分类 [Minority languages of the “Six River Valleys” and their
respective classifications]. Minzu Xuebao 《民族学报》 1983(3).

Yang Jiangling 杨将领. 2002. Dulongyu dongci de ti 独龙语动词的体 [Verbal aspect in
Dulong]. In Dai Qingxia 戴庆厦 (ed.), Zhongguo minzu yuyan wenxue yanjiu lun
ji (2) 《中国民族语言文学研究论集(2)》 [Research on China’s nationality languages and
literatures, vol. 2], 134–144. Beijing: Minzu Chubanshe.
Thanks,
Nathan Straub
Payap University

--
We are sent into this world for some end.  It is our duty to discover by
close study what this end is & when we once discover it to pursue it with