[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Publication of Y. R. Chao

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:18:51 UTC 2016

Hi All,
Does anyone out there have a scan of the following paper?
Chao Yuen Ren. 1924. Singing in Chinese. Le Maître Phonétique (Paris) 39. 910

I can’t find it in any library.

In this regard, there used to be a Chao Yuen Ren Center for Chinese Linguistics as Berkeley, but it seems to have disappeared. It would be good if there was a site where all of Chao’s papers could be downloaded. I could contribute some, but I have nowhere near all of them.

Thanks!

Randy
-----
Prof. Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (羅仁地)| Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies | Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-45, 14 Nanyang Drive, Singapore 637332 | Tel: (65) 6592-1825 GMT+8h | Fax: (65) 6795-6525 | http://randylapolla.net/