[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] articles by Pe Maung Tin

Chris Button chris.button at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 01:30:59 UTC 2016

Hi Nathan,

Please see attached. I also have pdf versions of all the Pe Maung Tin items listed in the bibliography here (along with a couple more not referenced): http://stedt.berkeley.edu/pubs_and_prods/STEDT_Monograph10_Proto-Northern-Chin.pdf . Some are quite large so If you send me your specific needs via personal e-mail I can send them your way.

Chris