[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Earliest Dzongka grammar and a Burmese historical dictionary

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 19:52:04 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that SOAS has digitized the earliest
grammar of Dzongka, a rare bibliographic item that we are lucky to
possess.

We have also digitized an important study in Burmese historical
lexicography by the well known scholar Po Lat.

If you are aware of other resources on Tibeto-Burman languages that
are not copyrighted (note that Burma is not signatory to international
copyright treaties) and in the SOAS library, please let me know and I
will recommend them for digitization.

A colloquial grammar of the Bhutanese language
Byrne, St. Quintin
Allahabad : Pioneer Press, 1909
http://digital.soas.ac.uk/LOAA006020/

Po Lat