[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Maru fieldwork of John Okell online at SOAS

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:05:02 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I just downloaded some files from this site, just to see how easy it is and how the DjVu reader works (the files are no longer in pdf, but in .pl  format, which can be read by the DjVu viewer), but the link for the DjVu viewer on the site is not working. There are a number of places one can get a viewer, but I tried this one: Download DjVuLibre-3.5.27+DjView-4.10.6-qt57b-intel64.dmg (23.9 MB) <https://sourceforge.net/projects/djvu/files/latest/download?source=files>
It worked OK, but you have to click on “options” and then select “all files” to be able to open the .pl files.

Randy