[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Postponement of ICSTLL50

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 06:56:18 UTC 2017

Sent on behalf of the organisers. I have asked for more information, and will post as soon as I hear back.

Important! ICSTLL-50 Postponed

Dear colleagues who are kindly interested in ICSTLL-50:

Please kindly note that The 50th International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics (ICSTLL 50), originally scheduled from October 13 to October 16, 2017, has been postponed to November 16 to November 19, 2017. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The Organizing Committee for the ICSTLL 50
Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology, CASS
July 20, 2017