[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] question

HAYASHI NORIHIKO jinozu at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jul 24 23:30:05 UTC 2017

Dear  Eitan and all,

Hello!

I am glad if you wish to search some Japanese linguists working on these languages.

Tedim/ Tiddim Chin: Dr. Kosei OTSUKA of Osaka University
Jinghpaw: Dr. Keita KURABE of Tokyo University of Foreign Studies
Meche: Prof. Kazuyuki KIRYU of Mimasaka University
Newar: Prof. Kazuyuki KIRYU of Mimasaka Univerisity
            and Ms. Ikuko MATSUSE of Research Institute for Languages and Cultures of Newar

Prof. Kazuyuki KIRYU already published Meche Dictionary in Nepal a few years ago.

Just for your information.

All the best,

Norihiko