[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] question

Keita Kurabe kurabek0926 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 03:54:20 UTC 2017

Dear Eitan and all,

I'm Keita Kurabe, a postdoctoral research fellow affiliated with Tokyo
University of Foreign Studies, Japan. As suggested by Norihiko Hayashi-san,
I have been working on Jinghpaw in Burma for about ten years, so maybe I
can help you to check your data set. Please feel free to contact me if you
need any help. I can also introduce you to other Japanese scholars if
required.

Best regards,

Keita