[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] question

Eitan Grossman eitan.grossman at mail.huji.ac.il
Tue Jul 25 04:46:43 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I've received over a dozen offers of help with the data sets in question.
Thanks to all for their generosity, what a fantastic community this is!

I will post the results once everything is clear.

Best wishes,
Eitan

Eitan Grossman
Lecturer, Department of Linguistics/School of Language Sciences
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Tel: +972 2 588 3809
Fax: +972 2 588 1224

Recent: *Greek Influence on Egyptian-Coptic: Contact-Induced Change in an
Ancient African Language *(Widmaier Verlag
http://widmaier-verlag.de/index.php?content=issue&isbn=978-3-943955-17-0)