[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Two plenary talks and Proceedings of ICSTLL51

HUZIWARA Keisuke kejcxan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 02:03:23 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

I'm happy to announce that two of three plenary talks of ICSTLL51 at Kyoto
last September
are now available online.

Please follow the link below to enjoy the talks of Prof. Matisoff and Prof
Sun.
https://ocw.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/international-conference-en/79

The remaining one by Prof. Watkins will also be available in due course.

Besides, almost all the papers at ICSTLL51 are now registered to the
academic repository of Kyoto University with permanent links.
https://repository.kulib.kyoto-u.ac.jp/dspace/handle/2433/235256?locale=en

I would like to thank all the speakers and participants for their
contribution.

With best wishes.

HUZIWARA Keisuke kejcxan at gmail.com