[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Question about Zo, or Zou

Brookes, Tim brookes at champlain.edu
Tue Dec 25 14:20:24 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues:
I'm researching the Zou language, and I must confess to being confused. It
sounds as though there are several related Zou languages--is this correct?
I have also found references to two different scripts: the Pau Cin Hau
script, created early in the 20th century, and the Siahzathang script,
created in 1952. Can you please help me understand the situation?
Thanks and best wishes,
Tim Brookes
The Endangered Alphabets Project
Champlain College
Burlington, Vermont

--
Please note: as 2018 moves into 2019, I'll be phasing out the
brookes at champlain.edu email account in favor of tim at endangeredalphabets.com
.