[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Third circular: ICSTLL51

HUZIWARA Keisuke kejcxan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 05:11:42 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

First of all, we would like to thank many of you
who have kindly contributed to our conference by
submitting your full paper on the due date.

We have already linked most of the submitted papers
to the list of accepted papers uploaded on our website.
https://sites.google.com/view/icstll51/
#You can find the link under "News" on the top page

If you still plan to submit a paper, please contact us by e-mail (
icstll51 at gmail.com)
before 15th July 2018,
and then pay a higher registration fee (10000JPY)
before 20th July 2018.
After completing the payment, it is allowed to submit your full paper
before 10th September 2018.

We have also attached the third circular.
As usual, it contains lengthy explanations.
Important points are

1. Change of the conference venue; it does not affect most of you, though.
2. Request for physically challenged participants to make our programme.
2. The increased registration fee for late submission.
3. Publication plan.
4. Financial support for students and post-doctors.

With best wishes.

HUZIWARA Keisuke kejcxan at gmail.com