[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Call for papers -- NLP of Tibetan and Himalayan Languages

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 16:04:52 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

This is just a reminder about the special issue on Tibetan NLP and other
Himalayan Languages for *Asian and Low-Resource Language Information
Processing* (TALLIP). The deadline is 1 November. In some cases I
understand people will need more time, and if this is the case, please just
write me directly (as some have already done).

very best,
Nathan