[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] CoRSAL III on Tuesday 29th - Reminder

Chelliah, Shobhana Shobhana.Chelliah at unt.edu
Mon Oct 28 00:28:21 UTC 2019

Dear friends,

I am writing to remind you of CoRSAL III which is meeting on Tuesday 29th from 10-5.  I know many of you won't be able to attend due the time difference.  We will have the whole recorded and available online.  If you are able to attend, the ZOOM instructions and schedule are here:  corsal.unt.edu.

Best,
Shobhana

Shobhana L Chelliah
Professor, Department of Linguistics
Associate Dean for Research and Development
College of Information | University of North Texas
Ph: 940.565.3851 | shobhana.chelliah at unt.edu|<mailto:shobhana.chelliah at unt.edu%7C> Discovery Park, suite E290G
1155 Union Circle, Box 311068| Denton, TX 76203-5017

[cid:image003.png at 01D58CFD.E28306F0]