[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Comparative dictionary of Pwo Karen

Nathan Hill nh36 at soas.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 21:34:22 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to get my hands on the following book, although I would
actually be very grateful for any other resources (i.e. dictionaries and
grammars) on Karen varieties, particularly PaO.

*A comparative dictionary of the Pwo-Karen dialect : English-Pwo-Karen*
Author: W C B Purser; Tun Aung, Saya.
Publisher: Rangoon : American Baptist Mission Press, 1920.

The annoying thing is that is is on Scribd, but it is now a pay walled
site.

thank you,
Nathan

--
Dr Nathan W. Hill
Reader in Tibetan and Historical Linguistics