[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Comparative dictionary of Pwo Karen

KATO Atsuhiko atsuhiko at icl.keio.ac.jp
Sat Jul 18 05:09:14 UTC 2020

Dear Nathan,

The same thing (Part 2, English-Pwo, 1920) is available on this site:

https://docuri.com/download/a-comparative-dictionary-of-west-pwo-karen-dialect-part-2_59a8d97bf581719e12ae9cd7_pdf

Pwo-English (Part 1, 1922), which you might already have, is available here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1lTXUI12t4XY2Q1NjczYzYtODBlNy00NmRkLThkNDQtNWY5MmZhYzQ4NGFj/view?hl=en

加藤昌彦

-----
KATO Atsuhiko <atsuhiko at icl.keio.ac.jp>