[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Luce files

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 14:18:38 UTC 2020

Hi All,
DropBox responded to my question about the suspension of access to the folder of Luce files:

If one or more of your links were banned, it’s likely because of one of the following reasons:
- You shared a link with someone who then shared it with lots of other people (and who downloaded the file).
- You shared a link with someone who downloaded it lots of times.
- You requested files, and received a large number of uploads.
- You requested files, and someone uploaded the same file multiple times.
- You requested files, and the recipient forwarded that request to other users who all uploaded files.

But they said the suspension should have expired after 24 hours or so. My wife just tried it on her machine and was able to access the files. So please try again. I hope this works now. If not, I will find another way to get them out there.
Here is the link again:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sta8iqr8gyqhr5u/AADwFE4xK-d6vr9HXvJQBeMHa?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sta8iqr8gyqhr5u/AADwFE4xK-d6vr9HXvJQBeMHa?dl=0>

Stay home,
Randy