[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] TB Studies on linguistic encoding of plant–human interactions

Kristine Hildebrandt khildeb at siue.edu
Mon Mar 22 18:29:53 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm part of a small working group that is pulling together research and
publications on the linguistic encoding of plants and plant–human
interactions, with a pivot to the Himalayas (TB, and other language
families in that area). It's no surprise that whatever is available on this
is probably found in scattered venues (in dictionaries, perhaps in
grammars). But, I'm sure I'm missing some obvious references. If anyone can
direct me to publications on this topic, including papers on methods as
well as descriptions (or else anything that expands out from that,
including fauna-human, agriculture-human), I would be grateful!

--
----
Orche

Kristine Hildebrandt
Professor, English Language & Literature
<https://www.siue.edu/artsandsciences/english/faculty-staff/hildebrandt.shtml>
Co-Director, The IRIS Digital Humanities Center <https://iris.siue.edu/>
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
President, Endangered Language Fund <http://www.endangeredlanguagefund.org/>
Editor, *Himalayan Linguistics
<https://escholarship.org/uc/himalayanlinguistics>*