[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Genetti 1994

Nathan W. Hill tibetologist at protonmail.ch
Thu Apr 7 08:42:36 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I wonder if anyone has a .pdf copy of the following book. The publisher no longer has any in stock and also doesn't have a scanned version. I used to have a physical copy, but in the course of many international moves it seems to have gone missing.

Carol Genetti (1994). A Descriptive and Historical Account of the Dolakha Newari Dialect.

Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of Asia and Africa. A620, ISBN 4-87297-620-7

thanks,

Nathan

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.