[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] The Genealogy and the Role of the Classifier in Sino-Tibetan

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:57:46 UTC 2022

Hi Mark,
You might need to talk to the people at ILCAA about the item (http://www.aa.tufs.ac.jp/en/publications/inquiry <http://www.aa.tufs.ac.jp/en/publications/inquiry> )

A361 [CAAAL7] Computational Analyses of Asian and African Languages no.7. Hashimoto, Mantaro J. (ed.). 1977.3.25. ISBN 4-87297-361-5

All the best,
Randy

——
Professor Randy J. LaPolla(罗仁地), PhD FAHA
Center for Language Sciences
Institute for Advanced Studies in Humanities and Social Sciences
Beijing Normal University at Zhuhai
A302, Muduo Building, #18 Jinfeng Road, Zhuhai City, Guangdong, China

https://randylapolla.info <https://randylapolla.info/>
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6100-6196 <https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6100-6196>

邮编:519000
广东省珠海市唐家湾镇金凤路18号木铎楼A302