[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] The Genealogy and the Role of the Classifier in Sino-Tibetan

SAWADA Hideo YRY01213 at nifty.com
Mon Aug 8 10:37:05 UTC 2022

Dear Mark and Randy

I do not have this book, nor does our Institute (ILCAA) have any
remaining copies.

I have confirmed that this book is stored in the main library of Tokyo
University of Foreign Studies.

https://www-lib.tufs.ac.jp/opac/en/recordID/catalog.bib/AN00010941?hit=1&caller=xc-search

Since the series title is in Japanese, it will also be displayed in
the search result, even in English page. The Japanese title of this
series is:

アジア・アフリカ語の計数研究

Unfortunately, our university is closed this week for summer vacation;
please inquire after 15 AUG.

https://www.tufs.ac.jp/library/en/top-2/search/materials-outside/ill/

Best Wishes,
Hideo