[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] The Genealogy and the Role of the Classifier in Sino-Tibetan

Mark Post mark.post at sydney.edu.au
Tue Aug 9 23:05:50 UTC 2022

Dear Listmembers,

In the end I managed to get this article from Sasha Aikhenvald (classifiers…), who very kindly scanned a hard copy that was given her by Picus Ding many years ago. I’m attaching it here - or at least, trying to! - in case it’s of value to anyone else, in view of how difficult it is to get hold of.

Thanks to everyone who offered assistance!

All best
Mark