[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Hmar language is added to SwiftKey

Nathan W. Hill tibetologist at protonmail.ch
Mon Jan 31 13:04:07 UTC 2022

Dear Tibeto-Burmanists,

You will all be quite used to hearing these updates from me by now. The predictive mobile phone keyboard Microsoft SwiftKey has just added the Hmar language (Kuki-Chin). If you know any speakers of Hmar, or anyone who might know speakers of Hmar, please encourage them to take a look. The app can be downloaded free at the Google PlayStore or the Apple Store.

Hmar joins many other TB languages including Thadou, Mizo, Hrusso, Galo, Bhutia, etc. thank you again to everyone who has helped me (and Julien) to build these, and if you know of a TB language that you can help us add, please let me know.

thanks,
Nathan

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.