[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Registration now open: New Ways of Analyzing Variation – Asia Pacific 7 (NWAV-AP 7)

Pavadee Saisuwan Pavadee.S at chula.ac.th
Fri Oct 14 16:49:21 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

We’re happy to announce that registration for New Ways of Analyzing Variation – Asia Pacific 7 (NWAV-AP 7) is now open. Please visit our website<https://www.arts.chula.ac.th/ling/nwavap7/> for details.

The early bird rate is available until 11 November 2022 and the standard rate until 9 December 2022. Registration after 9 December 2022 is possible for online participation only.

Looking forward to meeting you in Bangkok this December.

Best,
Pavadee

---
Pavadee Saisuwan, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Linguistics, Faculty of Arts
Chulalongkorn University