[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] Fwd: edition project, invitation to contribute

Randy John LaPolla RandyLaPolla at ntu.edu.sg
Sat Feb 4 02:19:04 UTC 2023

From: ralf vollmann <vollmanr at gmail.com>
Date: 4 February 2023 at 7:49:44 AM GMT+8
To: "Mag.Dr. Ralf Vollmann" <ralf.vollmann at uni-graz.at>
Subject: edition project, invitation to contribute

Dear colleagues,
allow me to send a mass email to you and not address everybody personally – sorry :-)
I have agreed to MDPI to be the guest editor on a special issue for the journal "Languages"
which seems to be indexed and reputable – unfortunately, there seems to be an author
fee for open access.
I have thought of a more specific topic and came up with something I seemingly find
less in the existing literature. If you feel inspired to contribute to the proposal sent as
attachment, please let me know, and thank you in advance. I would like to get insights
into all of the countries (or regions) of South-East Asia as described below, either from
autochthonous minorities viewpoint or from more recent migrations which brought
new languages to urban centres.
If you can advise me which other authors on the subject I might ask, I am always
thankful. Certainly, I still missed many names even after making my own list of
potential contributors.
Thank you, best wishes, Ralf Vollmann

--
ao.Univ.Prof. Mag.Dr. Ralf Vollmann (孙学仁)
Univ. of Graz, Merangasse 70, A-8010 Graz