[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] announcing the CoRSAL VII symposium

Burke, Mary burkemk at iu.edu
Mon Oct 2 21:53:01 UTC 2023

Greetings from the Computational Resource for South Asian Languages (CoRSAL) archive,

I'm writing to invite you all to our annual symposium (CoRSAL VII), to be held on October 26th, 2023 at 7-9pm (EST) via Zoom. See flyer (attached) for details.

This year, keynotes Mark Post and Yankee Modi (University of Sydney) will present a model for supporting language community documentation developed by the Centre for Cultural-Linguistic Diversity<http://ccld-eh.org/> (Eastern Himalaya). Then our depositors will highlight recent additions to the archive-Lahu, Akha, Dimasa, Liangmai, and more!

The symposium is free to attend. Please register at https://iu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYof-qqrjwoHNynAL81S-KcuHnBP30hFBf9 and contact corsalunt at gmail.com<mailto:corsalunt at gmail.com> with any questions. Best,

Mary Burke
(she/her/hers)
Curator, Computational Resource for South Asian Languages (CoRSAL) archive
Department of Linguistics
Indiana University

corsalunt at gmail.com<mailto:corsalunt at gmail.com>
Computational Resource for South Asian Languages (CoRSAL)<https://digital.library.unt.edu/explore/collections/CORSAL/>