[Tibeto-burman-linguistics] FW: Second Call for ICTiBLANEI-4

Alexander Coupe ARCoupe at ntu.edu.sg
Sun Oct 15 06:53:33 UTC 2023

From: Tibeto-Burman Linguistics Association of NE India <tiblanei20 at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 15 October 2023 at 1:14 PM

Subject: Second Call for ICTiBLANEI-4

[Alert: Non-NTU Email] Be cautious before clicking any link or attachment.
  Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that The English and Foreign Languages University, Regional Campus Shillong, will host the 4th edition of the International Conference of Tibeto-Burman Linguistics Association of North East India (ICTiBLANEI-4), from 7th to 9th February, 2024.

          We welcome papers for presentations in the ICTiBLANEI-4 in this regard. Please find the brochure attached in this email for further details and abstract submission details. (The deadline for abstract submission is 10th November 2023).

           More details are provided in the conference site for your kind reference below:
 https://sites.google.com/view/ictiblanei-4

          Kindly circulate the news to your colleagues and interested Tibeto-Burman scholars.

Thank you.

Sincere regards,
Secretary, TiBLANEI

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.